PIXAR UP CAKE for CHRIS

I just had to do it once in my life.
My son has been a fanatic of this movie ever since he could walk to turn on the DVD player himself, seriously, he was just 1 and a half year and he was already pushing the buttons and putting his favorite movie on. 
My older sons learned the entire script because he had it on all day, over and over. I love this movie myself, I guess it is a family favorite. When we were trying to decide the theme for his 3rd birthday, my husband immediately said "UP" and we all agreed.
So here I was at midnight finishing up this wonderful cake, hope you all enjoy too.





1 comment:

  1. What did you use to make the cupcake toppers?

    ReplyDelete

Jungle Cake pictures

Look at all these wonderful cakes, all done with my jungle cake toppers, very nice and stylized and some just so simple and beautiful ...